Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Default Re: [GUIDE] VZW Galaxy S3 Flashing Guide

Hi,
    First, thank you so much for your guide and taking the time to put it together. It really helps! I have a quick question:

For IMEI backup, is the method outlined in the guide still the recommended way of doing it, with combining three backups, terminal emulator/adb + synergy rom zip + a qpst backup? I ask only because i have seen a few different ways while searching and since threads and development for these things can move so fast, i just wanted to make sure i do it right with the most up to date or recommended way.

Thank you!

ROM
    Eclipse 2.0

nope ..still zips.. or .rar same same

- - - Updated - - -

nope ..still zips.. or .rar same same

I no wat ur problem is i had same thing before. That id ur stock rom i guess or something and u have to go and install whichever recovery program u want than reatart back into recovery mode that rom is missing the recovery program each time u exit out that screen it just looses it and each time u have to reinstall it b4 u go back into recovery mode

I want to use Darthstalker Rom on my gs3 verizon using pageplus. I was told to ask this question. Find out if there is a manual program method included in the rom so that a number can be manually programmed into the phone also if the SPC code is defaulted to Six zeros. Is a PRL able to be flashed to the phone VIA CDMA WORKSHOP. Can you disable 4g LTE completely and change to NV ONLY for 3G/ 1X speeds.

The VZW-GS3-EZ-Unlock is no longer in the play store, what should we use to unlock now?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

Do these instructions (sorry guys) guide me through step by step on how I can flash / unlock my Verizon GS3 (including modem)? I've read them, but wanted to make sure. I can read, but have no common sense. (Seriously) Thanks for your reply...
    Last edited by Lee Sobczak; 07-13-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks for the guide. I have a basic question that is driving me nuts. (Short drive) I have the US Cellular S3 version (R535). It came rooted and flashed to Page Plus Cellular (a Verizon reseller) when I got it. Would I use Verizon approved ROMs on this phone (since that's my network) or would I use US Cellular/ Universal ROMs (to match the hardware)?

I feel like a doofus asking this but the last thing I want to do is put an incompatible ROM on this.

I hope it's clear I am not asking about 'how to' flashing from one carrier to another. Just asking about ROM choice.
    Last edited by eoniverse; 11-04-2013 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Stay in the rules

I made a HUGE mistake and accidentally installed a ROM for the International version of the phone and now it won't boot at all. Is there anyway at all to fix this?

I used CASUAL to root/unlock and flash TWRP. DOESN'T WORK ON Android 4.3 OTA updated phones!

Here's the link below:

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"

-Samsung GSIII (CM10.2.1)

-LG Lucid (CM10)

-LG Revolution (BrokenOutRevo 2.0.1)

-Samsung Fascinate (CM7)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123