Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

Default system software not authorized by verizon

well I managed to get this when flashing a new ROM, I tried to flash stock rooted with odin but still get the message

I am downloading the stock-unrooted not and figure that is what I have to do?

Also will I lose my backup on my phone? I know I should have saved it on my computer and don't know why I didnt

thanks
    Ray
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

Default Re: system software not authorized by verizon

well for anyone else that finds this, I did flash unrooted stock back with odin, I didnt lose ANY info on my phone but I did lose root. I can now save my backup I did just before messing with the phone and root and restore or install another rom
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Thanked by:

Whatever you flashed attempted to alter the boot operation of your phone. Do you have an unlocked bootloader? If you successfully unlocked your bootloader you shouldn't have received this error message.

What exactly did you try to flash and which way? Kexec or unlocked?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

I flashed Synergy, everything was working fine except wifi, I jumped to the last page on xda for that ROM and saw someone had the same problem and another person said to reflash the kernel and without thinking I just reflashed it BEFORE unlocking my bootloaded

So far I am back to where I was before flashing Synergy and have unlocked the bootloader, not sure if I will be able to do anything else tonight, heading out scuba diving and leaving to go camping in the morning so it will have to wait until after the weekend to play
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by dubge View Post
    I flashed Synergy, everything was working fine except wifi, I jumped to the last page on xda for that ROM and saw someone had the same problem and another person said to reflash the kernel and without thinking I just reflashed it BEFORE unlocking my bootloaded

So far I am back to where I was before flashing Synergy and have unlocked the bootloader, not sure if I will be able to do anything else tonight, heading out scuba diving and leaving to go camping in the morning so it will have to wait until after the weekend to play
    We have all had those moments lol. At least you got your phone back up and running.
    Thanked by:
    Johnly 

hi I got the same system software msg. pls be very specific as I'm a novice.
    i rooted my sg3 and did do a backup and have superuser but when i did
    the jelly bean 4.1.1 install i get the yellow triangle and wont let me do anything.
    computer doesnt recognize it via usb either. cant get into recovery mode either.
    helpppppp!! i have a do nothing unit right now.

Thanks in advance