- 15 Posts
Newbie, just updated to Jellybean, what's the easiest way to root my phone?
Just got the Jellybean update. Want to root my phone so I can get rid of all the bloatware. What is the easiest and most foolproof way to do so--are there any one-click solutions like there are for JB'ing an iPhone?
- 09-16-2012, 04:38 PM #2
Re: Newbie, just updated to Jellybean, what's the easiest way to root my phone?
You sure it's a Jelly Bean update? To our knowledge that hasn't been pushed out yet. Care to share some pictures?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsManning the AC Euro office since 2011
- 09-16-2012, 05:32 PM #4
- 09-16-2012, 07:16 PM #5
- 09-17-2012, 08:45 AM #6
- 09-18-2012, 09:27 AM #7
- By j.glik14 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2012, 08:40 AM
- By kylep23 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2011, 04:43 PM
- By chronic illusionz in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 08-05-2011, 08:04 AM
- By kingneptune117 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:19 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 15Last Post: 06-06-2011, 10:06 AM