Re-map soft keys with CM10?
Will CM10 allow me to re-map the soft keys? Specifically, I would like to bring up Handcent Quick Compose with a long-press of the back button.
Also, is it possible to switch the Menu softkey with the Home hardkey? I want the Menu key to be the Home key and the Home key to be the Menu key because I find myself pressing Home a lot more often than Menu, and I find that it is easier to press a softkey than a hardkey.
- 10-09-2012, 10:32 AM #2
- 10-09-2012, 06:20 PM #4
Re: Re-map soft keys with CM10?
No.. Thats the on screen buttons I was talking about. You would have two sets of buttons.. look at the phone on the right of the pic, thats what would happen.
And its based off of AOKP.. Similar to CM10 but with a lot more features.
- 10-09-2012, 06:38 PM #6
- By two-rocks in forum Sprint LG MarqueeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2011, 06:51 PM
- By Visual360 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:22 PM
- By JOrtenzi in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2011, 02:29 PM
- By aznmode in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2010, 01:16 PM
- By guigui357 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:19 AM