Re-map soft keys with CM10?
Will CM10 allow me to re-map the soft keys? Specifically, I would like to bring up Handcent Quick Compose with a long-press of the back button.
Also, is it possible to switch the Menu softkey with the Home hardkey? I want the Menu key to be the Home key and the Home key to be the Menu key because I find myself pressing Home a lot more often than Menu, and I find that it is easier to press a softkey than a hardkey.
- 10-09-2012, 11:32 AM #2
- 10-09-2012, 07:20 PM #4
- 10-09-2012, 07:38 PM #6
- By two-rocks in forum Sprint LG MarqueeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2011, 07:51 PM
- By Visual360 in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2011, 12:22 AM
- By JOrtenzi in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2011, 03:29 PM
- By aznmode in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2010, 02:16 PM
- By guigui357 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:19 PM