- 14 Posts
What's the best kernel to run with paranoid android?
Since it jb based shouldn't I run a jellybean kernel. I c alot of people still running 1.6 lean kernel but I dont know. I tried the 4.0 and its a lil glitchy. Still new to this android thing. I had an iphone and it just got boring. Any help would b greatly appreciated.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 10-24-2012, 10:35 AM #2
- 10-24-2012, 10:39 AM #3
Re: What's the best kernel to run with paranoid android?
Lean Kernel right now seems to be the best kernel for most CM based ROMs. Ktoonz also has a kernel but I had issues with it when I flashed it a month or so ago but maybe it has been improved. However, last I checked it wasn't compatible with the newer basebands.
[GUIDE] Unlock Your Note 2 Bootloader! | [ROM] AOKP Jelly Bean for Verizon GS3
[GUIDE] VZW ROM Listing and Guide | [GUIDE] VZW Galaxy S3 Flashing Guide
[GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup! | [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock Updated 9/22
[GUIDE] [MODEMS] VZW SGS3 (SCH-i535) | [ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!
- By Rflor31 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2012, 07:22 AM
- By davidmagik in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2011, 07:22 PM
- By Biezestreet in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2010, 10:12 PM
- By damnn in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 52Last Post: 10-06-2010, 11:27 AM
- By chefmike in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:40 PM