- 2 Posts
Super slow LTE speeds after flushing. Please help.
I've rooted, installed CWM and flashed CM10 nightly build on my Galaxy S3 yesterday. Everything looked good until I get back to work in the morning where I no longer have WIFI. I get terrible LTE speeds around 200-500kbps. I thought maybe it's caused by an issue in the tower I am connected. I told my friend to check it out and he got around 4Mbps with his phone. At this point I started to blame CM10 and restored my stock firmware via CWM. To my surprise I am still getting terrible speeds. What do you guys suggest?
- 10-31-2012, 06:29 PM #3
- 896 Posts
Re: Super slow LTE speeds after flushing. Please help.
Data drops and slow-downs are still a common issue, regardless of what you might read. Devs will attest to this as well. I would post your experiences in the official thread, Devs appreciate feedback.
Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!
- By montenell in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:29 PM
- By squane123 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2011, 01:25 AM
- By Sparkyvett in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2011, 01:47 PM
- By samsuck in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2011, 08:28 AM
- By dancingcrab in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2010, 05:20 PM