Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Super slow LTE speeds after flushing. Please help.

Hello guys,

I've rooted, installed CWM and flashed CM10 nightly build on my Galaxy S3 yesterday. Everything looked good until I get back to work in the morning where I no longer have WIFI. I get terrible LTE speeds around 200-500kbps. I thought maybe it's caused by an issue in the tower I am connected. I told my friend to check it out and he got around 4Mbps with his phone. At this point I started to blame CM10 and restored my stock firmware via CWM. To my surprise I am still getting terrible speeds. What do you guys suggest?

Thanks.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Super slow LTE speeds after flushing. Please help.

Rebooting the phone did not fix the issue but putting it into the airplane mode did. Now I wonder if this was a glitch or an actual problem with CM10. Any ideas?

Default Re: Super slow LTE speeds after flushing. Please help.

Data drops and slow-downs are still a common issue, regardless of what you might read. Devs will attest to this as well. I would post your experiences in the official thread, Devs appreciate feedback.

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!