HELP!!!! Can't boot into Recover OR Download!

Matts8808

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Please help me! I think I relocked my bootloader, and when I rebooted, it came up with a message saying "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store for help."

I've looked at dozens of websites and posts, but they all say "just boot into download mode and flash a stock Rom. No big deal" Well i CAN'T.... No matter what I try to boot into (Recovery or Download) it is overridden with a Samsung logo (with custom underneath and an unlock symbol) and then gives me the message above. What can I do?? I'm kind of freaking out here....

thedudemanbro

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
this did not work for me. I can't get rid of this system software not authorized message. Any ideas?

Derp, wasn't entering download properly. Disregard.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have gotten that message many times on my device but never had an issue where it would not let me load into download or recovery. Download or Recovery SHOULD load before anything anything if you do the right procedure for booting. What exactly did you guys flash to get this issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol