1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Individual/Group Message help

Ok so I tried out different Roms on my rooted galaxy s3 and on one of them i really liked the feature on their text messaging.

Feature: Right above the keyboard in the section when you enter the message to a person there are two tabs that say "individual" and "Group" . When I send a picture to multiple contacts I would select the option to "individual" message so I wouldn't have that issue when someone "replayed all" to my message and they send it to all my contacts. When "group" is selected then everyone would see the people you sent it to.

So its very useful to send "individual" text so it sends those images all separately, I'm sure it works with just text as well.
    I need help finding out which messaging stock version is that.

Hints: It is not a downloaded Play store app. ex: go sms pro, handcent and so on.
    It was a stock messaging app from a rom built.
    Currently i'm running 4.1.1 Jellywiz so its not this one..

Hopefully someone can help me. If you can please post pics of your text screens. If I didn't explain my question properly I'll illustrate the feature in a picture Wasn't able to do a proper search on Google, I guess I'm not wording it correctly
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Individual/Group Message help

OK so i just flashed a new rom! I guess stock has that option im saying on top only issue is i lost my gingerbread type of text messaging. This stock on does not have pictures next to the people in the message. Only the new of the person on the top left hand side which looks weak. Gingerbread messenger has pictures on each message on your thread. Waiting for this all to be joined together so it looks appealing and works with individual/group messages

Default Re: Individual/Group Message help

Individual/Group Message help-uploadfromtaptalk1352814597171.jpg

Stock 4.04 touchwiz

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums