Noob ROM question.
New to android and rooting. Been jail breaking Iphone since 3g. Rooting is much more confusing so far haha. Anyway i rooted, unlocked and flash my gs3.applied cyanogen mod cm10(jelly bean 4.1.2).like I said I'm new to all this so I apologize for the ignorance. But I notice the gestures menu is gone. Like to turn on smart stay and other mostly gimmicky but sweet options. Also the option to clear room on ram is gone. These could be things I'm just not seeing of course. Where they be? Thanks again to all you veterans of Android.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 11-14-2012, 01:22 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 03:58 AM #5
- 11-16-2012, 12:29 PM #6
Re: Noob ROM question.
If you want an updated camera, Synergy ROM is a TW-based JB ROM with some nice cameras on it. It's very stable, is being continually updated and it has two camera apps. One is the stock camera while the other is the Note2 camera that's been ported over to the S3. I really like this ROM and have been running it since ICS. Now that it's gone to JB, it's become even better.
For TW ROMS, I think CleanROM and Synergy are on the top of the heap. You can't go wrong with either one. It's just a matter of whether you like a Ford or Chevy better. Both will get you where you're going. It's just the styles that are a little different.
Here are the Synergy ROM links at xda and the ROM download site. As of this post, the latest Synergy JB version is 118.
- By Cr12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 06-01-2010, 12:29 PM
- By ScubaNitrox in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2010, 05:22 PM
- By crichton007 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:53 AM
- By silvrvette427 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2010, 02:30 PM
- By AllGood in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 01-29-2010, 08:17 PM