Wallet will not work at registers

lyrictenor1

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Stock, rooted Touchwiz ICS. I follower the directions on XDA regarding changing the build.prop, flashing that lib fix, and flashing the fixed Wallet app, and the app seems to work well on the phone. However, I've been to several Jamba Juices, McDonalds', and 7-11s, and all had the green light at the PayPass terminals.

Can anyone help here? If worst comes to worst, can I just uninstall Wallet and then try to reinstall from scratch?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Mastaking

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Was your screen on with the phone unlocked? (Check your NFC polling settings)

Was the wallet app opened when you tried?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I see some terminals that say touch phone here or NFC accepted here. Is this the app for that? If so why the hell is it not compatible with the SG3?

lyrictenor1

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Was your screen on with the phone unlocked? (Check your NFC polling settings)

Was the wallet app opened when you tried?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Yes, screen was on and unlocked.

I have tried it both with the Wallet application open and closed.

lyrictenor1

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
One thing I've also noticed: The instructions for installation here at XDA say that the phone will say "Android is updating" during when booting the OS only after Wallet was just installed. My phone says "Android is updating" every time I boot the phone ever since I installed Wallet.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I used this guide to install wallet over a month ago it has been updated since but it worked for me .I changed my build prop to the sprint SIII installed the correct hack wallet then updated to current version of wallet via play store.When I used this guide the hack version was not the latest version of wallet.
I am on clean ROM 2.5 still ,I left my build prop set for sprint SIII since on custom ROM.
I think tho the current hack of the wallet is still the latest version.
The guide on xda I used was this one

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1810040

sent from my SIII