- 11-19-2012, 04:37 PM #2
- 11-19-2012, 05:03 PM #4
- 41 Posts
- JellyWiz Release 11
Re: Brightness changing by itself.
Do you have power saving turned on? There is a power saving option that allows for low power levels for the screen. Also in display settings there is an option for auto adjusting screen tone, to save power. Those might be causing your screen's brightness to fluxuate.
- By Danow11 in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2013, 04:39 PM
- By jtowndawg in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2012, 07:25 AM
- By pteezay in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2012, 10:18 PM
- By powernoodle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2012, 08:44 AM
- By daso in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 06-16-2010, 08:26 AM