Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 182
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #101  

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Well at least it's a new phone.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #102  
    jlibis's Avatar

    Posts
    373 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 M1

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by gregurbo1 View Post
    Just got back..The factory warranty covered it. They are going to send me a new phone from the factory . The techies came out of the back and we're telling me they never seen anything like this problem before . Lol. After about an hour of them trying to figure out the problem they were kind of giving me that look like they new what I was doing with the phone. I think you were right about it being a bad flash..I should of tried to just re root it. Oh well, I get a new one in a few days. For now I'm stuck with this crap loaner phone...

    Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2
    I have insurance on mine so if I screw up and warranty won't cover it I don't have to worry

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  3. #103  

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by jlibis View Post
    I have insurance on mine so if I screw up and warranty won't cover it I don't have to worry

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Same here.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  4. #104  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Unfortunately I didn't buy the insurance. The factory warranty is only 1 year. So its good thing for me it happened before my year was up. Sure am missing it now...I should get my new one middle of next week.

    Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2
  5. #105  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    This sucks... I want my phone back...Been thinking about a Note 2.

    Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #106  
    jlibis's Avatar

    Posts
    373 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 M1

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by gregurbo1 View Post
    This sucks... I want my phone back...Been thinking about a Note 2.

    Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Man I picked one up the other day in Best Buy and thought ohhhh I could definitely get used to this. Ugh I love my s3 so much though I don't think I could part ways.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  7. #107  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by jlibis View Post
    Man I picked one up the other day in Best Buy and thought ohhhh I could definitely get used to this. Ugh I love my s3 so much though I don't think I could part ways.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    When I was hanging out in Verizon store for over an hour, I was playing with one... They are pretty sweet, I really liked it. After I played with it for awhile I walked over to the S3 and it felt tiny .... I could easily get used to the Note. For me I think its almost the perfect size. Watching YouTube and playing games on it was awesome...When Verizon ordered my new phone, my (replacement) they gave me a receipt. On that receipt it says I have 14 days to return or exchange this item. As soon as it comes in I'm thinking about going in and exchange it for the Note 2. I'm sure I'll have to dish out some money but I thinking would be worth it...I do love my S3 but that Note is sweet!

    Edit...hey check this out! I just watched this video on YouTube. Its an updated ROM for GS3.
    Sent from my Nexus 7 Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by gregurbo1; 01-07-2013 at 07:49 AM.
  8. #108  

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Nice I might have to check that out.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #109  
    jlibis's Avatar

    Posts
    373 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 M1

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by gregurbo1 View Post
    When I was hanging out in Verizon store for over an hour, I was playing with one... They are pretty sweet, I really liked it. After I played with it for awhile I walked over to the S3 and it felt tiny .... I could easily get used to the Note. For me I think its almost the perfect size. Watching YouTube and playing games on it was awesome...When Verizon ordered my new phone, my (replacement) they gave me a receipt. On that receipt it says I have 14 days to return or exchange this item. As soon as it comes in I'm thinking about going in and exchange it for the Note 2. I'm sure I'll have to dish out some money but I thinking would be worth it...I do love my S3 but that Note is sweet!

    Edit...hey check this out! I just watched this video on YouTube. Its an updated ROM for GS3.
    Sent from my Nexus 7 Tapatalk 2
    I just don't think I can go back to touch wiz anymore....just so ugly for me and I never find that launchers work that great over the top maybe I'm too picky. As for the note 2 I think I'm going to hold off on getting one. I already have a nexus 7 so I think I'll stick with the s3. Although I've been having tons of issues with my n7 lately.....kinda making me mad. Already had to send it in once for the screen washing out. :thumbdown:

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  10. #110  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by jlibis View Post
    I just don't think I can go back to touch wiz anymore....just so ugly for me and I never find that launchers work that great over the top maybe I'm too picky. As for the note 2 I think I'm going to hold off on getting one. I already have a nexus 7 so I think I'll stick with the s3. Although I've been having tons of issues with my n7 lately.....kinda making me mad. Already had to send it in once for the screen washing out. :thumbdown:

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    I've been reading about people having problems with the 7. The only problem that I have had with mine is sometimes when I hit the back button, it will freeze up and not go back. I have to hit the home button to correct it. And sometimes when I pull down the notification panel it will close back up instead of staying open. Other than that I have been pretty lucky with mine. My daughter probably uses it more than me. She likes to play MineCraft on it...and Beach Buggy Blitz...Although since my phone is gone this has been my go to device. I should get my phone back tomorrow.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #111  
    jlibis's Avatar

    Posts
    373 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 M1

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by gregurbo1 View Post
    I've been reading about people having problems with the 7. The only problem that I have had with mine is sometimes when I hit the back button, it will freeze up and not go back. I have to hit the home button to correct it. And sometimes when I pull down the notification panel it will close back up instead of staying open. Other than that I have been pretty lucky with mine. My daughter probably uses it more than me. She likes to play MineCraft on it...and Beach Buggy Blitz...Although since my phone is gone this has been my go to device. I should get my phone back tomorrow.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah now the other day my n7 will not stay on even though it is fully charged. The system is telling it that its dead when really its not. I finally got into the boot loader and charged it like that for while and restarted letting it charge up. Hope I don't have to keep dealing with this.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  12. #112  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Wow! My phone just came...! That was guick..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #113  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Nice to have my phone back....:thumbup:

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  14. #114  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beans ROM-uploadfromtaptalk1357689250558.jpg  
  15. #115  

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Welcome back.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  16. #116  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beans ROM-uploadfromtaptalk1357707506259.jpg  
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #117  
    jlibis's Avatar

    Posts
    373 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 M1

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by gregurbo1 View Post
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    You've been watching MKBHD haven't you

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  18. #118  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by jlibis View Post
    You've been watching MKBHD haven't you

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Lmao! Yep....

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  19. #119  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    I've decided to keep my S3... Sure did miss it while it was gone. This new phone is running great too..

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #120  
    jlibis's Avatar

    Posts
    373 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 M1

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by gregurbo1 View Post
    I've decided to keep my S3... Sure did miss it while it was gone. This new phone is running great too..

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Good I didn't want you to leave this area of the forum

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  21. #121  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beans ROM-uploadfromtaptalk1357823150408.jpg  
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #122  
    jlibis's Avatar

    Posts
    373 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 M1

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by gregurbo1 View Post
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    You rooted and everything again?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  23. #123  
    gregurbo1's Avatar

    Posts
    269 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Stock CM Kernel

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by jlibis View Post
    You rooted and everything again?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Not yet...I'm using Nova Launcher,HD Widgets, Zooper Widget Pro...Widget Locker for my lock screen. Then I downloaded all the 4.2 apps I could from the PlayStore like the Keyboard, Clock Jb+ , different gallery....Its running really smooth too. Just playing around...Here's a pic of the lock screen. It unlocks just like CM10.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beans ROM-uploadfromtaptalk1357844439702.jpg  
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #124  
    jlibis's Avatar

    Posts
    373 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 M1

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by gregurbo1 View Post
    Not yet...I'm using Nova Launcher,HD Widgets, Zooper Widget Pro...Widget Locker for my lock screen. Then I downloaded all the 4.2 apps I could from the PlayStore like the Keyboard, Clock Jb+ , different gallery....Its running really smooth too. Just playing around...Here's a pic of the lock screen. It unlocks just like CM10.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    You are scared you are going to get into crack flashing again aren't you...lol. Looks as aosp as you can get. I'm waiting on the new build for pure aosp he's been working on it lately I'm thinking he will put up a build tonight

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    gregurbo1 likes this.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #125  
    jlibis's Avatar

    Posts
    373 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 M1

    Default Re: Beans ROM

    Just patiently waiting for the new build of pure aosp.........

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jelly bean rom
    By Joemarsico in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 01:49 PM
  2. Best Jelly Bean ROM
    By bschinkel in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 02:03 PM
  3. jelly bean roms
    By EVO28312 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 01:02 PM
  4. Here's Jelly Beans ROM for your rooted Galaxy Nexus
    By Shirke in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 11:19 PM
  5. Jelly bean rom
    By in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM

Posting Permissions

B