Beans ROM

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Flashed twrp did a partial wipe...now I wait....on the plus side battery life seems to be pretty good 13 hours so far with 30 percent left

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Flashed twrp did a partial wipe...now I wait....on the plus side battery life seems to be pretty good 13 hours so far with 30 percent left

One thing really cool about TWRP and Goo.im is that you can look up the DeVs and get the downloads. I use it to get the modems and rpm's and a lot of other downloads.

Sent from my SCH-I535 running Jelly Beans Build 6

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
One thing really cool about TWRP and Goo.im is that you can look up the DeVs and get the downloads. I use it to get the modems and rpm's and a lot of other downloads.

OK so freeze up number 7 after doing a new install with twrp. I am almost positive it is being caused by a file being duplicated by a titanium backup or something....I'm going to start fresh without using a backup and redownload old apps. I don't even restore app data but that's the only thing I can see working

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
OK so freeze up number 7 after doing a new install with twrp. I am almost positive it is being caused by a file being duplicated by a titanium backup or something....I'm going to start fresh without using a backup and redownload old apps. I don't even restore app data but that's the only thing I can see working

I have titanium but I don't use it to restore. I wait and let Google and Nova restore. If something doesn't restore I just go to my apps in the Play Store and restore that way.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have titanium but I don't use it to restore. I wait and let Google and Nova restore. If something doesn't restore I just go to my apps in the Play Store and restore that way.

Probably a much better idea

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Probably a much better idea

From what you are explaining it sounds like you are spot on. I had that trouble one time with restoring apps through titanium. That's why I don't do it anymore....Also make sure if you are using the AoSP lock screen, make sure you don't have any settings for the TW lock screen ticked. That will mess with you also. Did you get it all cleaned up?

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
From what you are explaining it sounds like you are spot on. I had that trouble one time with restoring apps through titanium. That's why I don't do it anymore....Also make sure if you are using the AoSP lock screen, make sure you don't have any settings for the TW lock screen ticked. That will mess with you also. Did you get it all cleaned up?

Seems better already... Everything seems good

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Sweet...:thumbup:

Man I am confused though. I wiped battery stats awhile ago and all of the sudden my indicator isn't telling me the right percent. Idk if this build just doesn't want to cooperate with me or what. Starting to think I might have to Odin back to stock or something idk I really don't want to because I have no clue how:confused:

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Man I am confused though. I wiped battery stats awhile ago and all of the sudden my indicator isn't telling me the right percent. Idk if this build just doesn't want to cooperate with me or what. Starting to think I might have to Odin back to stock or something idk I really don't want to because I have no clue how:confused:

I know what you mean...It would suck to Odin back. Maybe you should try it though and give it a week...It might help. Then you can get a look at how them stats are for a week of use being stock...Its been so long, I don't even remember what or how the stats were..or how the battery life is. Give it a shot, you can always come back. Just make sure you root back before JellyBean update...Because that might screw up root for a good while. Ya know you can still use Nova being stock...Or apex..

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I know what you mean...It would suck to Odin back. Maybe you should try it though and give it a week...It might help. Then you can get a look at how them stats are for a week of use being stock...Its been so long, I don't even remember what or how the stats were..or how the battery life is. Give it a shot, you can always come back. Just make sure you root back before JellyBean update...Because that might screw up root for a good while. Ya know you can still use Nova being stock...Or apex..

Yeah I'm not sure seems like alot of work lol....I may just go back to build five. I'm having this issue on this ROM when the alarm goes off and I drag the icon thing to shut it off it freezes. Haven't got the alarm to work once. I'm going to use build 6 throughout today and if I keep getting problems I'm going to build 5

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Well im giving up going back to build 5. Freezing just won't stop I don't get it. My phone is pissing me off.

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Okay I don't know what to do build 5 isn't freezing as much but it is still occurring. Could it really be an app causing it?

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay I don't know what to do build 5 isn't freezing as much but it is still occurring. Could it really be an app causing it?

Dam that sucks man....I hate to say it but i think its time to clean house....I would Odin back to stock to just clean things up.....Sometimes with all this flashing of different Roms and zips, bits and pieces might get left behind and not get totally erased...It sounds like this is happening to you...

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Dam that sucks man....I hate to say it but i think its time to clean house....I would Odin back to stock to just clean things up.....Sometimes with all this flashing of different Roms and zips, bits and pieces might get left behind and not get totally erased...It sounds like this is happening to you...

Apparently I had some touch wiz lock screen options on and it was probably the culprit so far I've been running fine since. Knock on wood

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I had some touch wiz lock screen options on and it was probably the culprit so far I've been running fine since. Knock on wood

Lol! Dam it....I told you about that:eek:

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Phone still froze once after wtf....

That's not good...I hate to tell you this but I haven't had any problems and I dirty flashed like it was a nightly. I think your going to have to do, what you don't want to do...

jlibis

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
That's not good...I hate to tell you this but I haven't had any problems and I dirty flashed like it was a nightly. I think your going to have to do, what you don't want to do...

Went over to xda to ask for answers man those people are pricks

gregurbo1

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Went over to xda to ask for answers man those people are pricks

Lol! What did they say..? Also what kernel did you pick..?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie