Instagram not working well on cm10

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I have uninstalled and cleared data on Instagram and it doesn't work well. It flashes the picture constantly while changing effects and is extremely slow. Anyone else experiencing these issues??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
This happen sometimes. Nothing you can really do about it except inform the dev and see if it's worked out in the next build. You guys need to keep in mind that you're running unofficial modified systems. You're going to encounter bugs, it's a give and take when running any custom ROM.

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
is there any other rom you recommend that I can try besides cm10? I even tried the same rom from different developers but same issue

AtoGT

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I had this same problem the last few weeks running this month's stable CM10, oddly enough though the problem went away the other day on it's own, I did receive an Instagram update recently, I assume this solved the problem and that it was app related rather than rom related.

NellyS3

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here. It will start flashing each time I make a selection but nothing shows then it shows, then it disappears, then if I go ahead and select the one I think it's ok, I can't tell if it looks right. If this is the trade off for using the CM10 and there's not way it's going to be fixed, then I guess I should just use a photo editor and try to get the same effect (or better)... I do wish they get this fixed in one of these nightly builds or the stable version.