- 5 Posts
If I bought a GS3 today, can I still unlock the bootloader?
Ok, I already have a Verizon Galaxy S3, rooted and unlocked. Now my father is looking at upgrading. Would I still be able to unlock the bootloader on his, or have they "upgraded" the newer ones to prevent it in any way? I vaguely remember the original unlock documents saying something like "don't do this if your bootloader is above version x". But don't know if Verizon actually did anything to prevent unlocking.
- 11-27-2012, 01:09 PM #2
- 11-28-2012, 07:51 PM #3
- By klassik891 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 13Last Post: 05-13-2012, 06:13 AM
- By Gtronic in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2012, 05:40 AM
- By greydarrah in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 01-28-2012, 07:49 PM
- By Unobtanium in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:45 AM
- By treylaramore in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 36Last Post: 03-03-2011, 05:55 PM