- 4 Posts
- 12-07-2012, 04:20 PM #2
Re: Verifying instructions
I ran it for quite some time when I had my verizon SGS3, but I would check over on XDA or go to the CM site itself to download it.
Yes there is a stock rom on XDA that you can use to flash back if things go screwy. There are also stock, rooted, recovery ROM so you do not have to start from scratch.
Flashing the SGS is about the same as the Fascinate (had one of those too) ask if you are not sure of anything to prevent a brick
- 12-07-2012, 11:52 PM #3
- 892 Posts
- By WatermelonSlim in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 05:47 AM
- By parker04sm in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2010, 01:22 PM
- By cdx280 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2010, 03:13 PM
- By Japultra in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2010, 07:51 PM
- By cm40 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 15Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:20 PM