- 330 Posts
- Stock/Nova Prime
Problems rooting on Mac...
So I am trying to root my GS3 on my Intel Mac running 10.5.8. I downloaded the casual file from the guide. When I open it java says it can't unzip check for errors on system. All my software is up to date. So I looked around and found I can unzip the file using Archive utility. That worked and I now have a Casual S3 folder in my applications now. However when I open it there is no application to run just tons of files. Any ideas?
My goal is root/unlocked bootloader and flash clean rom 5 and the new jellybean camera. I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help get to that point. Thanks.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central ForumsSent from my Galaxy S3 Running CleanROM 5.5.1
- 12-10-2012, 07:01 PM #2
- 12-13-2012, 11:38 AM #3
Re: Problems rooting on Mac...
debugfs: debugfs: debugfs: debugfs: reboot #2 - DO NOT DISCONNECT YOUR DEVICE!
All Done rooting Galaxy S3, install SuperUser or SuperSU app from Play Store to get full root!
RootMac.sh: line 40: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'
RootMac.sh: line 42: syntax error: unexpected end of file
I confirmed that root=true by running Root Checker Basic.
- By android_monkey in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2011, 02:28 PM
- By boobie1292 in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 08-18-2011, 07:48 PM
- By usagiakumu in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2011, 09:54 PM
- By boobie1292 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2010, 12:46 AM
- By boobie1292 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2010, 11:50 PM