Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Issues with Rom Manager

I tried to install this > [ROM][VRBLK3][4.1.1][RLS10] GalaxyMod `._ The New Transmission - xda-developers but when it finished it said I had unauthorized software on my phone so I figured I'd do a stock restore back to 4.0.4. When I did this and rooted the phone after it did the 2 software updates to IMM76D.I535VRALHE I installed root and Rom Manager. However this time I get no choices in Rom Manager. It only shows my Galaxy S3 phone and shows unsupported. I've done this restore and recover numiours times before with no issues now Rom Manager is acting up and will not let me select any phone. The list just shows 1 phone which is mine that's unsupported. How can I Fix this? I need to restore my backup rom I created with CWM. Urgent Help is requested. Thanks!
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooted
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Rooted

Fast Speed 1Gbps Fiber optic Downloads. PM For more info
    PM for Passwords and Instructions (Included the Device you need help with)
    S4 Root/Restore Files - www.247xtreme.com/S4
    S3 Root/Restore Files - www.247xtreme.com/S3

Home Internet

4G LTE
    Racer of Elevators

Global Posts
    1,139 Global Posts
    ROM
    Paranoid Android / CM7

Default Re: Issues with Rom Manager

Don't use ROM Mangler. Just get off it entirely. Really, it's okay. You can still enjoy bourbon to your heart's content, just learn some discipline and avoid crutches produced by disconcerted money-grubbing {AC's filters removed this common word}ty developers who ignore all feedback from users.
    If you are inclined to spend a lot of money and want a pretty trophy with which to pass the next few years of your life that talks to you in a condescending voice, can't navigate to save its life, expects full control over all you do, demands $13 for a $3 purchase, allegedly has a single recessed button, needs an expensive computer and a credit card to do anything, hates your music and has purses designed just for it...

Get married to someone you hate... or get an iPhone.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New to LG's premium Android phone? Check out the Optimus S Welcome Guide.
    Used ROM Mangler on your Optimus S and having problems? Try this.