Questions about the new Jelly Bean update
So I got the new update yesterday. I have nothing against the stock rom, But it broke my tethering app. I found a way to root my S3.
No problem there. I was looking to install a version of Paranoid Android, But using Goomanager this was not an available rom. (Is there one for the S3) I tried a few other roms and they all looked kind of chunky to me. A few had a flicker effect when you went to the home screen (aokp milestone 1 and bean)
Well now i went the route of [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock UPDATE 10/23 And I am back to Factory fresh rom with an unlocked boot loader. If I were to root the factory rom and leave it what would be the effects in the long run, and is there a costume factory rom (Jelly bean) that would solve my problem...
- 12-16-2012, 10:55 AM #2
- 12-16-2012, 01:59 PM #5
- 12-16-2012, 03:06 PM #7
- By 1aziz in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2012, 12:02 PM
- By boomerang503 in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2012, 12:37 AM
- By TNSmokey98 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 13Last Post: 05-13-2012, 10:31 AM
- By SMD in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:44 PM
- By weezing in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2011, 11:37 AM