- 2 Posts
help root help with update
Ok I rooted my phone I have no custom roms or kernels I am still newish I just ota updated to jb my phone works fine I still have superuser and all my root stuff it wont work as expected but when I tried to play a game called dead trigger it like multi imaged lagged idk why can someone please help me I used the method from everythingapplepro.com in the verizon galaxy s3 somebody please help
- 12-16-2012, 12:37 PM #2
- 912 Posts
Re: help root help with update
Not really sure what you're asking, but if you updated to jelly bean without backing up root with VooDoo's OTA Root Keeper beforehand than you've lost root, regardless if you still have the SU app or not.
You can either Odin back to stock/rooted ICS, backup root, than take the OTA, or try and root jelly bean with this:
Galaxy S3 - Thanks Appreciated!
- By 808hawaii13 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2012, 06:20 PM
- By 916ninja in forum Droid BionicReplies: 11Last Post: 09-30-2011, 12:42 PM
- By 2CupsWithString in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 135Last Post: 05-26-2011, 05:18 PM
- By betweentheburyd in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 01-30-2011, 07:32 PM
- By sully063#AC in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2010, 07:09 PM