Restored back to stock....
I restored back to stock last night and then tried to do software updates. I downloaded the first update. When the phone rebooted it got about half way through the install and failed, then rebooted as normal. I did this several times and still can't get the updates to work.
I followed th e guide to the letter, however, I did not lock my bootloader. Could this be my problem? Should I root, lock the bootloader and then follow the boost back to stock and try again?
- 12-18-2012, 06:09 AM #2
- By creccaj1 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 111Last Post: 06-03-2013, 08:41 PM
- By koopakid08 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 80Last Post: 05-13-2013, 11:20 AM
- By twindragons187 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2012, 10:10 AM
- By ardoreal in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2010, 09:03 AM
- By Sooks in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:42 PM