Qs before Rooting/Roming
Hey all, so Im toying again with the idea of rooting/roming after getting the OTA Jelly Bean update with all of its glitches. I would definitely wanna do the CM10 ROM, but had a few unanswered Qs before I would want to try it.
Since I took the OTA Verizon update, do I need to wait for a new version of CM to be released or can I just flash the ones out now?
Has anyone heard if they ever resolved the bluetooth issues that were on CM10 Stable? To me this is a dealbreaker as I use bluetooth a bunch in my car.
Whats the best video/site to see step by step how to unlock bootloader, root and rom? Also where to get the latest CM10? When I google so many sites come up and I wanna make sure I get the most recent version and info.
- 12-24-2012, 01:49 PM #2
- 12-24-2012, 06:01 PM #3
- 867 Posts
- 12-24-2012, 06:19 PM #4Remain Calm!
- 201 Posts
- JB, JB, HC, ICS, JB
- 12-27-2012, 06:02 PM #7
- By DAGAMEK in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2010, 06:35 PM
- By logan.fleisher in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:05 PM
- By dubge in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 20Last Post: 09-18-2010, 09:09 PM
- By nygolfmc in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2010, 07:09 AM
- By edwinc8811 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:32 PM