Looking for a complete stock look with everything that is stock but with ....see post

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I"m looking for a rom that is completely stock but adds wifi toggle and removes ongoing notification. Can anyone point where to find this does it exist?

Wnrgway

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
2nd for cleanrom. You can find downloads at Scottsroms.com.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Definitely clean rom I have run it on almost all my devices when im not using AOSP roms

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I would also suggest DarthStalker Rom. It's currently on Version 9 and while it is stock, it has some good radio tweaks for faster data speeds over WiFi and LTE! Thirdly it includes a good dump of additional wallpapers and ringtones to play with.

Mastaking

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I"m looking for a rom that is completely stock but adds wifi toggle and removes ongoing notification. Can anyone point where to find this does it exist?

If you are rooted and do not want a custom ROM you can flash "Kinda Crap Mods" (its on XDA - just google it)
This will remove the persistent Wifi Notification and will let you choose which toggles you want, in what colors and in what order you want them in. It will also allow you to change colors in the notification bar and do a lot of other things.

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Here's another vote for CleanROM 5.6.
In addition, I recommend LeanKernel 1.6 as a custom kernel to run with CleanROM.
I've run LeanKernel 1.7 and 1.8 as well, but have had the best performance with 1.6 on my device. (Your results may vary)