One-click root for Samsung Galaxy S III on latest Jellybean?

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps you downloaded the wrong file or made another error a long the way because this roots your device when done properly.

Star Chamber

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
So I put the phone in Odin Mode, and tried again. After the point where it stopped before, I get initialization, and then Get PIT for mapping...

And then it just sits there. And sits there. And sits there some more. With greyed-out Start button.

volleybill54

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly what happens to me, also. Gets to the PIT mapping, and just hangs. I sent a reply asking for help, but no reply yet. Maybe no one has figured this out yet?

AntiAppel

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Same here, I wonder if it just the computer though. I'm trying it on an older XP system. Finds the phone on COM4 if that matters, then it stops at the PIT step. Sometimes the process will actually fail, others it just sits there until I unplug the phone. I have wi-fi turned on, but I don't think that should be a problem. Also I just bought the phone on Friday, so perhaps there is a setting that I am supposed to have checked. I've rooted other phones multiple times with little to no effort, so I'm not sure what I could be missing.

molanjames

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: One-click root for Samsung Galaxy S3 on latest Jellybean?

T-Mobile users who own the Samsung Galaxy S3 can update their smartphones to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean via the SynergyROM, which brings several improvements and new features.some of them are
1. * Jelly Bean 4.1.2 - A hybrid framework created by us with pieces from the S3/Note2 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 frameworks
2. * Multiwindow with free-floating windows, created exclusively by Team Synergy!
3. * 23 notification toggles
4. * 4-in-1 reboot menu
5. * Fully rotating homescreen
here is a tutorial [How To Install] Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy S3 On T-Mobile Via SynergyROM | Smartphone's Updates

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800