- 15 Posts
Mobile Odin Pro won't flash my phone with CleanRom Lite
Used EZ-Unlock 1.2 to unlock my bootloader
Downloaded CleanRom Lite.
Put the two folders and the boot.img file from the CleanRom Lite zip onto my SD card
Used Mobile Odin Pro, open file, selected the boot.img, tried to flash firmware.
Phone reboots, get the word Android in a stylized semi-animated front.
After a few seconds of that, the phone reboots, and I...
was back where I'd started from--no CleanRom Lite! any suggestions?
(Started from a rooted stock latest VZW JB, of course)
- 02-12-2013, 10:59 PM #2
- 02-13-2013, 08:07 AM #3
- 02-13-2013, 10:05 AM #4
- By Jtshurtleff in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 16Last Post: 04-20-2013, 11:15 AM
- By cmyers35474 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:27 PM
- By andreaundead in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 05-06-2012, 11:28 AM
- By JayWill72 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 03-07-2012, 06:23 PM
- By bor999 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:03 PM