- 4 Posts
Flashed Synergy ROM on i535.How can I flash back to stock or beans stock?
I don't really like synergy rom I think I would rather have something more stable and reliable. Although this one isnt bad. What is the modt popular rom?
Also is it possible to downgrade the rom back to stock?
- 02-18-2013, 01:47 PM #2
- 02-18-2013, 02:59 PM #3
- 156 Posts
- Jelly Beans, Build 2
Re: Flashed Synergy ROM on i535.How can I flash back to stock or beans stock?
If you're looking for stability, I suggest Jelly Beans build 10. It's what I've been using for a couple weeks now. That's a long time for me! I'm a flashaholic! Lol. It's pretty stable and smooth. Everything works.BB Storm 1 --> Droid X --> Galaxy S3
- By AndroidC_Dude in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:40 PM
- By rotzie in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2011, 11:33 AM
- By jefferson9 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2011, 09:30 AM
- By jon1371usmc in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2011, 03:15 PM
- By XxXxX in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2010, 07:47 PM