- 2 Posts
I'm honestly running out of ideas. I need major help.
I currently own the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-1535
I have attempted to root multiple times, and something always ends up going wrong.
Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me?
I need personal 1 on 1 help making me phone go 100% back to normal and then a guide that actually works on how to root my phone.
Please and thank you all for the love of God!
- 02-21-2013, 08:53 PM #2
Re: I'm honestly running out of ideas. I need major help.
What seems to be the specific problem(s)?
Sharing this as a great starting point in case you've not seen it [Guide] Root/Unroot/Recovery/Unlock Bootloader for the Verizon Galaxy S3 (SCH-i535)
- 02-22-2013, 11:27 AM #3
- 02-25-2013, 10:27 PM #4
- By Guamguy in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2011, 11:55 AM
- By Lancer033 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 22Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:44 AM
- By msm_portata in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:17 PM
- By androidpalooza in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 06-04-2010, 05:44 PM
- By MRGQ in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 13Last Post: 03-25-2010, 10:16 AM