So I used voodoo ota root keeper to temporarily unroot my phone to take the 4.1.2 update. I went to restore it and the app doesn't restore the root. how do I go about getting my root back. should I factory reset, flash back to stock or can someone offer a different solution? i'd really rather not have to restore everything. Let me know, thanks.
- 03-19-2013, 03:57 AM #3
- 1,022 Posts
- By tonytrucks in forum HTC One VReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2013, 07:33 PM
- By mule31 in forum Infuse Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2011, 07:36 PM
- By TBoarder in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2011, 07:27 PM
- By tatman52 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2010, 11:09 AM
- By I am138 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:15 PM