Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cricket flashed verizon galaxy s3

Hi, i fully flashed my verizon galaxy s3 to cricket and i noticed im 99% of the time on only a evdo connection instead of a 3g. Has anyone else had this issue? I have a couple other problems as well but im mainly focused on this one. I had it connected for a few weeks now since the 23rd of last month

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Cricket flashed verizon galaxy s3

If I'm not mistaken evdo is 3g.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok but i noticed when im on my home wifi while data is turned off and When i turn data on while wifi is still on a 3g icon will show up until i turn wifi off, then it would disappear again but if you're right then it shoudnt be a problem. But as you can see i have data on but no 3g icon

Sent from my SCH-I535
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cricket flashed verizon galaxy s3-uploadfromtaptalk1365875078326.jpg  

What makes you think you have an EVDO connection? What kind of speeds do you get if you run Speedtest.net?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I have the app. I notice speeds were this slow right after i rooted it a few days ago
    Sent from my SCH-I535
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cricket flashed verizon galaxy s3-uploadfromtaptalk1365903604787.jpg  

Im not sure why you would flash the device to a sprint mvno? I understand the unlimited data aspect. Check out this thread from xda, may answer your questions.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1895548
    [Guide] Sprint/Verizon Galaxy S3 Flash to Page Plus Cellular Tutorial [Video]

could you email the steps or the program that you use to flash your s3 with vzw to cricket?