- 5 Posts
- 08-17-2013, 02:18 PM #2
Re: using titanium backup
Titanium will back up apps and user data, but it does not back up the the system files and OS. For that, you would need to use a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP. It would be best to load a custom recovery, create a nandroid backup, and move a copy to your computer to be especially safe.JENNIFER STOUGH
DEVICE: Verizon DROID DNA, unlocked, s-off, running NOS Sense 5
CONTACT: via PM or email@example.com
*NOTE* Please remember to be courteous to other members. If at any point in time you have a question
or feel that a member or their posts are questionable, please do not hesitate to report the post/thread or contact
I or one of the moderatoring team directly. Please remember to keep all onsite inquires onsite. I will not respond to
any onsite issues offsite. Please remember to read the forum rules before participating in the forums.
Thank you for your contribution and participation in Android Central Forums.
- By anandantwerp in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2013, 02:17 PM
- By brodiesel23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:38 PM
- By neonworm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:29 PM
- By abu muneeb in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 05:59 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2013, 10:33 AM