Phone app draining battery?

AndroidGod

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Long story short, I did a factory reset in CM10 and restored all of my apps. After that, I noticed that my phone would barely charge at all after 30 minutes through the wall or usb. Rebooting also didn't help. When I went to the battery stats, I saw that the phone app took up around half of the phone's power. And that's unusual, because usually the screen takes up most of the power, and also not nearly as much. So right now I have no idea what to do. And suggestions?

bogCh63.jpg.png

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Long story short, I did a factory reset in CM10 and restored all of my apps. After that, I noticed that my phone would barely charge at all after 30 minutes through the wall or usb. Rebooting also didn't help. When I went to the battery stats, I saw that the phone app took up around half of the phone's power. And that's unusual, because usually the screen takes up most of the power, and also not nearly as much. So right now I have no idea what to do. And suggestions?

The phone app is constantly running obviously. I remember someone talking about it. Its a ping issue I think. The only way to fix it is to delete the old phone app. and put a new Phone.apk back into the root directory. Or you could just do a clean flash of CM again.
View attachment 78467

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX