- 2 Posts
Bricked phone while flashing rom... PLEASE HELP
I'm not super knowledgeable on much of this, but I wanted to root my galaxy s3, so i pulled up some tutorials. I followed them pretty well, and successfully completed the first part. But then I got my rom. I don't remember exactly what happened (this took place several hours ago) but there was text on the screen with multiple options. A bunch of the options said No. One said yes and then something, and one option said go back. Thinking I had missed a step, I clicked go back. My phone screen went black immediately and I haven't gotten it to respond in any way ever since. Any advice on how to fix, or what to do would be much appreciated.
- 08-29-2013, 08:45 PM #2
- 08-29-2013, 10:34 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Bricked phone while flashing rom... PLEASE HELP
I tried everything, no results. I was about to send it in to brickedmyphone.com because they have a discount on the S3 this month. But I ended up just taking it to the Verizon store and acting clueless. They got me a new one, and now it's all good. Thanks anyway mates!
- 08-30-2013, 01:36 AM #5
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Marvin-13 in forum HTC OneReplies: 51Last Post: 11-24-2013, 09:47 PM
- By Luke Bordonaro in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:20 AM
- By rsxtcy4me in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:38 AM
- By Blynn707 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 07:17 PM
- By zephcat in forum Samsung AdmireReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 06:50 PM