Slim Bean bluetooth randomly playes media audio through headset
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3(SCH-I535) and I'm running Slim Bean's 4.2.2 Rom build 8. I never really noticed this before because I haven't used a bluetooth headset that often. Now I use it a lot and I notice that even though in settings I have "media audio" unchecked for the Platronics Voyager Legend(bluetooth headset), it will start playing media through the headset randomly. For example, yesterday I was texting and suddenly the sound that is supposed to be played through the phone speaker for an incoming text started playing through the headset. Is there anyway to fix this issue? This also happens when streaming music using pandora as well at times, and once it has changed to playing through the headset, I have to turn the headset off and back on or it will continue to do so. Any help is much appreciated.
- 09-04-2013, 09:19 AM #2
- 09-04-2013, 03:52 PM #4
- 09-05-2013, 08:50 AM #6
Re: Slim Bean bluetooth randomly playes media audio through headset
Ok, so I did a full wipe including format/system then reinstalled slim bean's build 8 for verizon S3(d2vzw) and also reinstalled slim gapps 4.2.2. As of now the bluetooth issue seems to be resolved and I find it even connects quicker. I appreciate the advice and will update if any issue arises.
- 09-06-2013, 04:22 PM #8
- By Michael Pacey in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:03 AM
- By txzar in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:20 AM
- By Ralf Tabo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-04-2013, 11:08 PM
- By Captainbob767 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2013, 07:59 AM
- By Hugh_Jass in forum AT&T ATRIX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:26 PM