- 09-19-2013, 04:30 AM #2
- 3,027 Posts
Re: s3 root no pc
There isn't an app that will allow you to root the phone - the phone would have to be rooted in order to allow such an app to do what was necessary - Catch 22.
You'll need access to a Windows-based computer (the easiest solution - there are tools for MAC and Linux, but not as prevalent).
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
Last edited by GSDer; 09-22-2013 at 09:07 AM.
- By Wahinya Njau in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 02:24 PM
- By Wahinya Njau in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2013, 08:46 AM
- By Wahinya Njau in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 17Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:44 AM
- By deep_s3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:11 PM
- By Salarian in forum Skyrocket Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:29 AM