- 1 Posts
How to get 4.1.2 camera effects on my 4.0.4 camera
The new 4.1.2 update has the samsung camera with a bunch of new effects like vintage and green point and stuff
I am rooted on 4.0.4 and want the effects on my camera.
Any idea what files I need to move/replace? I have access to a GS3 with 4.1.2 rooted for the files
- 10-06-2013, 08:44 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 12:42 AM #3
- 3,128 Posts
Re: How to get 4.1.2 camera effects on my 4.0.4 camera
I'm guessing that it's not going to work. Back when Verizon released the MD3 firmware (which was a real POS) I reverted back to the MB1 firmware but the camera no longer worked. Apparently there was some other change that came along with the rest of the system software that was necessary. The camera didn't work again until the MF1 firmware came around. YMMV.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By mnjeepmale in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:52 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 12:53 PM
- By B_Rat in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 07:34 PM
- By QuinnSF in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:24 PM
- By B_Rat in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:48 PM