- 1 Posts
Quick question re: SIM on Verizon S3
Couldn't find an answer searching the forum - perhaps because it's such an elementary question that I'm second-guessing.
If I'm buying a used Verizon S3, is it as simple as inserting my Verizon SIM to be able to use the device for my own voice/text/data?
- 11-04-2013, 04:56 PM #2
- 11-06-2013, 12:09 AM #3
Re: Quick question re: SIM on Verizon S3
You just need to associate your SIM with the phone. You can do so one of two ways:
1. Go to a Verizon retail store and they will do it for you
2. Go onto the myverizon website, login, click on your line when is shows all the phones on your account, and there should be a change device option or something similar. Follow the steps (its fairly straightforward) where it asks you to give them your sim card number and IMEI or ESN of the phone (its located on the back of the phone, written on a white sticker behind where the battery sits) and you should be good when you finish the process
- 11-06-2013, 10:08 AM #4
- By solmaz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2013, 08:32 PM
- By AP1990 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2013, 07:33 PM
- By jreed1225 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 12:52 PM
- By Khrys Mainhardt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:25 AM
- By Ninjatogo in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:31 AM