- 1 Posts
Download Folder Location (Non-Root)
Hello all. I'm new to this forum but not to my GS3. Was wondering if anyone knew how to change downloaded material to a specific location/folder. For example, right now everything is goes into the "download" fold on the GS3's memory. I'd prefer it on my external SD card. Thanks for the help and forgive my naivety
- 12-12-2013, 04:28 PM #2
- 5,976 Posts
Re: Download Folder Location (Non-Root)
Welcome to the forum.
Whenever I download something using Dolphin Browser: http://market.android.com/details?id...k.TunnyBrowser it always prompts me for the download location. I just navigate to the location on the SD card and from then on it uses that location (although, annoyingly enough, it prompts me every time even though I checked the box to use it as the default location - you win some; you lose some).
I'm not sure offhand what happens in the stock Internet browser.
Edit: in the stock Internet browser, press the Menu button -> Settings -> Advanced -> Default storage: Memory cardSent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By munchbunch in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2014, 02:19 PM
- By echolate velchez in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2013, 05:56 AM
- By Jeremy Kopeczy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2013, 04:23 AM
- By echolate velchez in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:55 AM
- By lornaevo in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 06:34 AM