- 4 Posts
Removing a custom Kernel
I installed a cusom Kernel (KT747-TW-JB-4.1.2-VZW-11-04-2013) and I'm not getting much out of it other then scrweing things up. (Yeah I know enough to get myself into trouble sort of thing.) Anyway I was wondering if there was a way to remove the kernel and just get back to basic. One other problem I have is that I can no longer access my files via my computer. I plug in the cord, it willl charge, but not allow me to access my files. I've only noticed this since the new kernel was installed.
- 12-26-2013, 01:05 PM #2
Re: Removing a custom Kernel
You would have to find someone who posted the stock kernel to flash or a stock rooted version of factory OS to flash.
Last resort would be to revert /flash back to complete factory stock & unroot.
Sent from my awesome HTC OnePaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By shaselai in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:27 PM
- By vampelle in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:27 PM
- By techblue1123 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:44 PM
- By synchroville in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 04:38 PM
- By James Taylor17 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:53 AM