Red Screen of Death! on Verizon Galaxy S3
So i just installed AOKP MR2 and everything was fine i was able to set it up without a problem but after sometime of not touching my phone and going back and doing more setup the screen suddenly turned red. I dont know whats causing it to do so, i had enabled active display so i thought that was the problem so i turned it off and that didnt help. i also wiped the cache and delvik cache and that didnt help either. so im wondering if its a bug with MR2 or if there is something i may have toggled (which was only active display really) that is casing this to happen.
any help would be great. by the way i do have a backup of my previous version so i can always go back but its 4.2.2 not 4.3 so i want to see if i can fix this before going back
- 12-28-2013, 09:15 AM #2
Re: Red Screen of Death! on Verizon Galaxy S3
Have you tried a different ROM?
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By Bebusy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:48 AM
- By ForTheGlory in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:15 AM
- By Man In Black 805 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 05:59 PM
- By Shane Dowler in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 04:15 PM
- By spasell in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:30 PM