Verizon S3 Recovery Boot
I recently just rooted my Galaxy S3 and was installing CWM. I used ROM Manager to boot back into recovery and now each time my phone boots, the phone instantly goes into recovery mode and displays where the recovery screen should be: "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest Verizon Wireless store for help. " Is there any way to get the phone to not boot into recovery mode by default?
- 01-06-2014, 10:40 PM #2
- 4,187 Posts
Re: Verizon S3 Recovery Boot
Did you have 4.3 on your phone when you attempted to load CWM through ROM Manager?
If so, follow the links in this post http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3374531
(When my phone turns on it states "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found), and once you have returned your phone to operating condition and rooted it, don't attempt to load alternate Recovery software or load a different ROM.
If not, please provide additional information, like what firmware your phone is running, etc.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By tcm1969 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 06:04 PM
- By geterdone11 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:22 PM
- By babakk1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:38 PM
- By Oleyeller in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:31 PM
- By Jeremy Squier in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:41 PM