- 113 Posts
- BAMF Forever 1.10
Verizon GS3: Clean Rom 7 and 4.3 OTA
I'm running Clean Rom 7.
This morning my phone had the OTA software update notification.
I deferred the update but shouldn't the custom ROM have prevented the phone from seeing the update?
I have a rooted deodexed stock ROM download on the phone and still have all the files from my initial rooting.
Any suggestions to prevent the deferred update from installing?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-10-2014 at 05:03 PM.
- 01-10-2014, 10:31 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-10-2014, 02:02 PM #3
Re: Clean Rom 7 and 4.3 OTA
If you have the "SDM" app, I'd freeze that one *smile*. That's a key app in the OTA update process.
Oh, there's also now a rooted version of the 4.3 OTA available (without KNOX, etc.) that I switched to from CleanROM 7 recently. And there's also been a new (beta) version of Lean Kernel posted for it that I just flashed today. Working well, and I like the new look!
- 02-03-2014, 08:47 PM #5
- 02-04-2014, 12:02 PM #6
- 02-07-2014, 07:50 PM #7
- 02-08-2014, 11:29 AM #8
- 02-19-2014, 10:21 PM #9
Re: Verizon GS3: Clean Rom 7 and 4.3 OTA
Battery usage at idle is looking like less than 1% per hour, too early to tell yet, but I'm very happy with how well it's working. Happy to be back on CleanROM again, I thought that Scott was done.
Last edited by MrDoh; 02-20-2014 at 08:05 PM.
- 02-19-2014, 10:27 PM #10
- 02-22-2014, 04:41 PM #11
- By sparksales in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 04:07 PM
- By Zacka in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:25 AM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:38 PM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2014, 02:59 PM
- By Dansole in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:35 AM