- 5 Posts
Verizon S3: Need to change Rom 4.3 ota screwed up my phone
I ran the safe root and I'm rooted, bootloader is still locked, I really need to change from the 4.3 OTA, my screen has been going black since the update, thats the reason why I decided to root hoping I could go with a custom rom possibly running 4.4. is there a fix for this yet.. I have the SCH-I535 running I535VRUCML1
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-24-2014 at 01:30 PM.
- 01-24-2014, 04:34 PM #2
- 01-24-2014, 08:57 PM #3
- 4,169 Posts
Re: Verizon S3: Need to change Rom 4.3 ota screwed up my phone
Edit: if you're dissatisfied with 4.3 you can take a look at http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3408870
- I can't vouch for that.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
Last edited by GSDer; 01-24-2014 at 09:24 PM.
- By tech_fan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2014, 12:43 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:50 AM
- By ShrewdSimian in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2014, 09:57 PM
- By rickap7 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:44 PM
- By John Williams16 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:32 PM