1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon S3 I535 / AT&T DATA / APN SETTINGS

Hello Android Community.

Let me start off by letting you know that I am new to anything Android. I have always been an Apple fan until I recently picked up a Samsung Galaxy S3. Lets just say, I had a change of heart. I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 (Verizon) Which is unlocked. I have the phone set up under Network Mode: GSM/UMTS, the phone works makes calls sends text etc.
    However, I need the proper AT&T APN settings for this setup. Will I be able to pull 4g data from this phone? Also is there a way to get rid of Verizon's annoying message,
    " This is not a Verizon sim ". I still have a lot to learn on the Android platform, but progress is being made and thanks for any help provided by the community. In the mean time I will be searching this forum.

Default Re: Verizon S3 I535 / AT&T DATA / APN SETTINGS

Also is there a way to get rid of Verizon's annoying message,
    " This is not a Verizon sim ". I still have a lot to learn on the Android platform, but progress is being made and thanks for any help provided by the community. In the mean time I will be searching this forum.

You need to be rooted use titanium backup and uninstall "Setup Wizard"(the one that looks like a check mark not the android