- 43 Posts
Can't sync TiB to Dropbox (sorry if wrong forum)
I can't get Titanium Backup to sync with my Dropbox. It all went smoothly until I went to the Schedules tab and selected Sync to Dropbox. A screen comes up asking for permission to allow TiB to make changes to the Dropbox but the neither the accept nor decline buttons respond. I've tried reinstalling and all that and it didn't do any good.
Some guy on xda had the same problem and he said he fixed it by "merging TiB and Dropbox with Chrome". I have no idea what that means or how to do it.
Thanks for the help.
- 02-01-2014, 12:20 PM #2
- 4,725 Posts
Re: Can't sync TiB to Dropbox (sorry if wrong forum)
1. You do have the Pro version? It's required for the Sync feature.
2. Do you have the Dropbox app installed? I do, and was able to use the feature you describe with no issues.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By jondon156 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 60Last Post: 04-06-2014, 05:53 AM
- By BigMonkey2013 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:13 AM
- By BackTracker14 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:24 PM
- By ForgetApple in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:09 PM
- By Cozume in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:57 PM