- 41 Posts
Can I make a Nandroid on stock 4.3?
I've never made a nandroid backup before. I searched online for instructions and found several guides. They all require you to use a custom recovery to make the backup. I'm running stock TW 4.3. Being naive, I actually tried to use CWM to reboot into recovery, resulting in a soft-bricked device and the yellow triangle.
Is there a way to make a nandroid backup on my device?
- 02-22-2014, 06:58 PM #2
- 02-22-2014, 07:10 PM #3Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 41 Posts
Re: Can I make a Nandroid on stock 4.3?
- 02-23-2014, 10:20 AM #5
- By mking2673 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 02-25-2014, 05:54 PM
- By airgreek in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:52 PM
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 06:21 AM
- By AndroidBIO in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 11:02 PM
- By Cheetz007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:35 PM