- 2 Posts
Help rooting android 4.3
Hi i just bought my Samsung Galaxy S3 today and one of my friends keeps telling me to root my phone but i have never done anything like this before, and i have no idea what im doing. ive been trying to look for stuff online but it all seems a little confusing so i was just seeing if there is any one that could help me, also i keep hearing about a boot loader not sure how to unlock that because i dont want to brick my new phone.
- 02-26-2014, 08:39 AM #2
Re: Help rooting android 4.3
If you just got the s3, you may be on an older android version which means you can still root. But before doing anything go to Settings, about phone and check the Android version you have installed. If it says 4.3, then you can root but can't unlock bootloader. Anything below that version can be unlocked and different rom installed. Let us know!
Posted via Android Central Appthe panda has spoken
- 02-26-2014, 09:21 AM #3
- 02-27-2014, 05:24 PM #5
- By FutureKix in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:00 PM
- By Crosswhite17 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:29 PM
- By Dominick079 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 27Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:22 PM
- By r34d3r in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 05:30 PM
- By Ess Gee in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 02:53 PM