Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Default Any good 4.3 stock roms for Verizon S3?

I'm currently running 4.4 aokp but would like to try out a stock rom for a bit but last time I did I had serious battery life issues so I would like to ask if any one can suggest some stock roms they have been using daily with very little issues

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: Any good 4.3 stock roms for Verizon S3?

Try the alliance build 23. great rom with killer battery life and tons of customizations.

Default Re: Any good 4.3 stock roms for Verizon S3?

Been using CleanROM 8 for a couple months now. Really like it. Close to stock 4.3, but more barebones, for less battery usage. Been stable and a workhorse for me, using it with Lean Kernel. Highly recommended:

[ROM][3/13/14] - CleanROM 8.1 -★| Clean! | Smooth! | Stable! | No Gimmicks! |★- - xda-developers

There's also this one:

[ROM][1/27/14] - Stock Rooted Knoxless - VRUCML1 - Android 4.3 - Stay Classy XDA! - xda-developers

that's even closer to stock 4.3 *smile*. Again, using Lean Kernel will help with battery usage. Haven't used this one, but it's by the same developer as CleanROM, so I trust that it would be fine.

Note that these are both ROMs for those that haven't got the ML1 firmware with the deadly Knox...if that's the case, either of these would be pretty much a stock experience. I think that these would both be Safestrap compatible, since they're both Touchwiz, but you should check the threads themselves to be sure if that's the situation you're in.