- 121 Posts
Verizon Galaxy S3: Lost 4G after installing KitKat ROM
Been trying to find the answer to this. Not sure of its just a 4.4 room issue or its just me. But I've moved to a few 4.4.2 roms, slimkat, Pac-Man and liquidsmooth. Each one I cannot get 4g Lte, I can only grab onto 3g. Also I have the lte mobile network selected. Any leads would be much appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-26-2014 at 11:19 PM.
- 03-26-2014, 08:08 PM #2
- 03-28-2014, 08:50 PM #3
- 295 Posts
Re: Lost 4g after kitkat rom
I'm on 4.3, but there should be a setting for changing your phone to CDMA/LTE/EVDO. In 4.3, it's under More Settings -> Mobile Networks -> Network Mode.
If that doesn't work for you, I'd try using the xposed framework module "GravityBox"...make sure that you get the stuff for Android 4.4.2, not 4.3. There's some smart radio settings there where you can set your phone's mode...you can even set it conditionally to save battery, if you want to go there:
GravityBox [KK] | Xposed Module Repository
- By Jaelen17 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2014, 01:03 PM
- By kimikookskookis in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 04:06 PM
- By Tyler Lietz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:09 AM
- By YaSo in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:02 PM
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 08:33 PM