Shipping today?

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Got my order in for a Verizon Samsung 32GB S3 at 7:04 this morning. Ship date on the order says 6/6/2012. I called Verizon and they said it would ship today. After I hung up, I said," Sorry, I don't believe you." Hope I am wrong.

Wontfinishlast

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Just got the correction email from Verizon saying that the June 6th ship date was incorrect and is actually July 9th. Haha well duhhhh.... o.0

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Shipping updates on your recent order. View Online

Important information about your Samsung Galaxy S III

Congratulations and thank you for your Samsung Galaxy S III purchase. We know that you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of your new phone.

Unfortunately, our original confirmation email to you contained an incorrect Ship By Date of June 6; the actual ship date for your order is July 9.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We recognize that you have a choice in wireless service and thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

Plans | Phones & Devices | Accessories | Verizon

anon(258826)

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure others have gotten or will be getting this, but I just received an email from Verizon:

"Important information about your Samsung Galaxy S III
Congratulations and thank you for your Samsung Galaxy S III purchase. We know that you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of your new phone.
Unfortunately, our original confirmation email to you contained an incorrect Ship By Date of June 6; the actual ship date for your order is July 9.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We recognize that you have a choice in wireless service and thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless."

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Just forget about the phone and you will have a fedex package before you know .....easier said than done.....but I'm gonna try!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool