HTC: Countering objections to the SIII

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
He's in denial, lol. Buyers remorse does some crazy things to your brain sometimes ;)

I'm in my 30 days I could switch in out for 30 bucks. I've seen my buddies international GS3 screen, and there is no way in *** I'll ever do that after comparing the 2 screens. Whoever says it's personal preference must prefer ridiculously dim screens with dull colors.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Technosticrati

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm in my 30 days I could switch in out for 30 bucks. I've seen my buddies international GS3 screen, and there is no way in *** I'll ever do that after comparing the 2 screens. Whoever says it's personal preference must prefer ridiculously dim screens with dull colors.

Ok, cool. Then why are you on this forum?

Reactions: zoomis

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
To point out yall posting in a troll thread. Why do Samsung fanboys hang out in the One X forums? They just do, that's why.

As you can see in my original post (highlighted in yellow below). I ran across this, and thought I would share here in the S3 forum to pass the time while we wait for our phone. I have not been in your HTC forum trolling as you state. If anyone is trolling.........................well never mind.

BTW, I think the HTC One X is a good phone and I would consider getting one but unfortunately it is not available on Verizon. Sorry if you were offended, but life is too short to be popping veins over this. Hope your day gets better!

HTC pamphlet to demonstrate to its sales teams why the One X is better than the SIII. If true, this is pretty hilarious. Some of the "objections" are idiotic.
:confused:
Click to view quoted image

Article link

Last edited:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

As you can see in my original post (highlighted in yellow below). I ran across this, and thought I would share here in the S3 forum to pass the time while we wait for our phone. I have not been in your HTC forum trolling as you state. If anyone is trolling.........................well never mind.

BTW, I think the HTC One X is a good phone and I would consider getting one but unfortunately it is not available on Verizon. Sorry if you were offended, but life is too short to be popping veins over this. Hope your day gets better!

You misunderstand, I mean everybody posting, including you, OP, is getting trolled since the pics are fake and obviously designed to make Sammy fans rage.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
You misunderstand, I mean everybody posting, including you, OP, is getting trolled since the pics are fake and obviously designed to make Sammy fans rage.

Point taken. I think most of us here took it with a grain of salt. It was more comical than anything else. We know the One X is a good phone and is in the running as one of the top phones for 2012, but again it is not an option for those of us on Verizon. Hope you enjoy your phone as I am sure you will.

bigkid666999

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Got me wondering too. On the other hand in the military we assign numbers to confidence without criteria all the time. So I'm used to it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

bigkid666999

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm with you on this point. That's the chief reason why I decided to accept the storage and battery limitations.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair